Home > Windows > Compression > WinRAR 5.61
WinRAR is a powerful archive manager. It can backup your data and reduce the size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet and create new archives in RAR and ZIP file format.
: WinRAR 5.61
: 2.8 MB
: Win7 32-bit / Win7 64-bit / Win8 32-bit / Win8 64-bit / Vista 32 / Vista 64
- Compression ratio bar is not displayed on "Archive" page of Explorer file properties for archives with encrypted file names. WinRAR cannot reliably calculate it for such archives without a password and previously it just displayed 0% here.
- WinRAR displayed "The specified password is incorrect" message infinitely when attempting to open RAR5 archive with encrypted file names if wrong global password was set with Ctrl+P.
- Memory management bug in the password dialog could lead to access to already freed memory followed by crash. This issue may be also associated with security risks.
- Fixed crashes in corrupt RAR, ACE and LZH archives. This issue may be also associated with security risks.
- While starting, WinRAR could cause a brief flickering in menu bars of few other applications.
- WinRAR "Find" command matched "String to find" against all archived files ignoring "File names to find" mask when searching in CAB archives.
- SFX module "License" command did not set a title of license window.
- If "Start-up folder" in WinRAR settings included the trailing backslash, WinRAR ignored first "Up one level" command.
Screenshots are not available