Telegram is a messaging app with a focus on speed and security, it's super-fast, simple and free. You can use Telegram on all your devices at the same time - your messages sync seamlessly across any number of your phones, tablets or computers.
With Telegram, you can send messages, photos, videos and files of any type (doc, zip, mp3, etc), as well as create groups or channels for broadcasting to unlimited audiences. You can write to your phone contacts and find people by their usernames. As a result, Telegram is like SMS and email combined - and can take care of all your personal or business messaging needs. In addition to this, it support end-to-end encrypted voice calls.
Telegram is a cloud-based messenger with seamless sync. As a result, you can access your messages from several devices at once, including tablets and computers, and share an unlimited number of photos, videos and files (doc, zip, mp3, etc.)
Telegram has animated gif search, a state of the art photo editor, and an open sticker platform. What's more, there is no need to worry about disk space on your device. With Telegram's cloud support and cache management options, Telegram can take up nearly zero space
: Telegram 1.4.0
: 22.1 MB
: Win7 32-bit / Win7 64-bit / Win8 32-bit / Win8 64-bit / Vista 32-bit / Vista 64-bit
- New theme selector in Chat Settings.
- New local storage settings: Control how much disk space is used by the cache and for how long the cached files are stored.
- Improved local caching for images and GIF animations.
- New settings: Peer-to-Peer settings for calls, disable animations for low performance computers.
- Various other improvements.
Screenshots are not available