ZOOM PLAYER FREE 13.7.1
Home > Windows > Multimedia > Zoom Player FREE 13.7.1
Zoom Player FREE 13.7.1
Zoom Player, the most Flexible and Sophisticated Media Player Based on highly-touted Smart Play technology and Fullscreen Navigation interfaces, more media formats play with less hassle, improved stability and greater performance while browsing for content is easily accessible using a Mouse, Keyboard or Touch input.
- The 5-Key (up/down/left/right/select) fullscreen navigation interface includes intuitive interfaces such as the Media Library, File Browser, Playlist, Color Control, Audio Equalizer, Bookmarks, Play History, Subtitle & Audio Stream Selection and many more. The Media center simplicity makes it ideal for users with little previous computer experience.
- Instantly Convert any PC into a Home Entertainment Center (HTPC) with no specialized hardware or operating system requirement. Runs on every version of Windows and every type of modern PC hardware, including Touch screens and Tablets.
- Utilizing modular design and flexibility, you can easily design a safe viewing environment, limiting or extending functionality, making it ideal for both newbies and professionals. It is fully scalable, supporting the latest media formats and interfaces.
- Install Center quickly scans your system for missing or outdated media components and automatically present you with an installation list of recommended updates, keeping your system up to date with the latest technology.
- Supported All types of Video / Audio / Interactive / Image Formats
: Zoom Player FREE 13.7.1
: 29.0 MB
: Win7 32-bit / Win7 64-bit / Win8 32-bit / Win8 64-bit / Vista 32 / Vista 64
- Fixed a bug in countries with a comma decimal symbol where the media library thumbnails text height and spacing got truncated.
- Loading ".PLS/.XSPF" playlists where the first item in the playlist did not play (e.g. "server down") would trigger an infinite loop and Zoom Player froze.
- The inactive navigation txt-lines background was not being drawn.
- The "I" key will again close the information dialog if it is visible.
- The media library category sorting order and last folder position could get reset under some conditions due to insufficient registry memory allocation.
- Setting the control bar to appear with a fixed width while in fullscreen did not show the control bar in the right position (or at all) on secondary monitors.
- Setting the control bar to appear at the top or bottom of the screen did not show the control bar in the right position (or at all) on secondary monitors.
- The media library category editor did not show the currently enabled scraping mode, thumbnail aspect ratio and thumbnail columns when a language pack was installed.
- The playlist editor line-spacing did not work well with every font.
- Slight adjustment to the media library's thumbnail text drawing to better account for fonts with less-uniform character heights.
- It was possible for a new components/filters notification to trigger without new components being available. It was triggered due to a new version of Zoom Player being available on the install center. Since player updates has its own notification, this message is redundant.
Screenshots are not available