ZOOM PLAYER FREE 14.3
Home > Windows > Multimedia > Zoom Player FREE 14.3
Zoom Player FREE 14.3
Zoom Player, the most Flexible and Sophisticated Media Player Based on highly-touted Smart Play technology and Fullscreen Navigation interfaces, more media formats play with less hassle, improved stability and greater performance while browsing for content is easily accessible using a Mouse, Keyboard or Touch input.
- The 5-Key (up/down/left/right/select) fullscreen navigation interface includes intuitive interfaces such as the Media Library, File Browser, Playlist, Color Control, Audio Equalizer, Bookmarks, Play History, Subtitle & Audio Stream Selection and many more. The Media center simplicity makes it ideal for users with little previous computer experience.
- Instantly Convert any PC into a Home Entertainment Center (HTPC) with no specialized hardware or operating system requirement. Runs on every version of Windows and every type of modern PC hardware, including Touch screens and Tablets.
- Utilizing modular design and flexibility, you can easily design a safe viewing environment, limiting or extending functionality, making it ideal for both newbies and professionals. It is fully scalable, supporting the latest media formats and interfaces.
- Install Center quickly scans your system for missing or outdated media components and automatically present you with an installation list of recommended updates, keeping your system up to date with the latest technology.
- Supported All types of Video / Audio / Interactive / Image Formats
: Zoom Player FREE 14.3
: 29.6 MB
: Win7 32-bit / Win7 64-bit / Win8 32-bit / Win8 64-bit / Vista 32 / Vista 64
- When the up/down arrow keys are assigned to next/previous chapter or track, the up/down keys were not set logically, now pressing down will go to the next track/chapter and pressing up will go to the previous track/chapter. Opening a YouTube channel with no internet connection now shows a refresh option instead of a message that the category is empty.
- Using the 'Open subtitle file' to add a subtitle to the currently playing media now initializes the file selection dialog to open in the playing media's folder.
- The stream selection fullscreen navigation interface will no longer automatically close when switching between tracks.
- You can now open the stream selection fullscreen navigation interface even if no media is currently playing.
- Due to a language file that was not updated in version 14.2, the titles on navigation interfaces showed the wrong title.
- Pressing the "Load More" button in media library categories with a plugin capable of showing multiple pages (e.g. YouTube) would cause the "refresh" option to disappear if there were no more media to list.
- The RSS feed media library plugin was not showing the correct publishing dates for some RSS feed (e.g. YouTube RSS).
- Trying to load a playlist through the Open URL (Shift+"U") dialog failed with an error message.
- The media library playlist plugin did not function properly under some conditions, reporting an empty category.
- The media library playlist plugin did not use a clean category name when a playlist URL was used instead of an actual file.
Screenshots are not available